VandenBosch Photography

Holland-area based photographer, specializing in seniors, children, and families. Capturing your memories is my passion.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Update...

So I feel like I have neglected this blog... life can really get going and I forget what I'm supposed to do. But since spring and summer hit, we've been a busy little family. As you can see I have had some stuff going, and I'm getting a few more, which I'll post shortly. But mainly yard work, softball, and family life have been consuming my time. I thought I'd add a few fun things from our Memorial Day camping trip and my glamour shots with my small group from youth group.
Enjoy the less professional side!


kayaking with Charlotte and Rod (who you can't see - lol)


nothing like a apple!


Charlie enjoying the wind and water by the beach


Best buds - Clyde and Charlie


Charlotte "helping" set up in the rain

No comments: