VandenBosch Photography

Holland-area based photographer, specializing in seniors, children, and families. Capturing your memories is my passion.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Holidays to All!

What a beautiful season. I'm sure not everyone feels that way, driving in the snow is not fun, but I think that fresh white stuff places a certain purity on our world. I love waking to it in the morning, or watching my daughter's face as the flakes hit her face. I think its part of the wonderment of the season. A time of Thanksgiving, followed by a time of giving, and a time of renewal.

While, I'm a busy busy person this season as every other season [such is my daily life], I can't help but to stop and reflect on this year. It was amazing. Both my husband and I are blessed to have good jobs....We got to have fun watching our daughter turn 1 and grow into a unique personality blended of each of us and her own good standings... My photography business finally took off. Which brings me to many, MANY, thanks to all the friends and family that I was blessed to capture. I can't wait for another fun year of learning and more beautiful faces to embrace.

So, pass the good word on of my services, and I hope to have many more updates for you to see soon.

Blessings,
Jessica VB

No comments: